Thursday, May 24, 2007

Knitting Craze


I woke up really early this morning and for the life of me could'nt get back to sleep. So up i got at 5:30am and decided to start my day...

I have a bit of a knitting bug at the moment and just can't seem to put my 4.0ml needles down... Last night I finished this pinafore style dress for my little princess. I didn't really follow the pattern stitch for stitch, but regardless of that it still looks quite cute. If I was to make the pattern again I would change the arm holes, they just don't seem to be sitting quite right...

This morning I decided to start a pair of booties in matching wool to go with the dress.... I am knitting them out of 8ply instead of 4ply and using 4.0ml needles instead of 3.25ml, I'll let you know how they turn out.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY little princess...MOM will knit what she wants:)Happy days:)

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...