Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Finally Get It!!

I recieved a great CD off Mandie today in the post. Once again Mandie a big thankyou goes out your way. The info on the CD was so inspiring that I couldn't wait to get stuck back into my spinning. So when 5:oopm came I hurried home from work... I've been a bit scared off spinning since my first attemp last week, it didn't go as I had planned it to and I just had a big tangled mess at the end of a couple of hours work. I've been doing little bits of spinning, here and there, over the last week trying to figure out some kind of technique but today after I looked through the CD that Mandie sent me it all just came together.....
Well look at me now. I'm finally getting the hang of it!!! I can't stop for long, I'm just itching to get back to my spinning wheel...

Today's 'Get Happy Tip' #20 - If you are faced with a problem, embrace it.

4 comments:

  1. hey jode,
    well you definately embraced your problem and wow.... look what you have acheived .... I know where to go for help when I start spinning...hehe
    luv Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! It just came to me. I was playing around for about 10mins following the tips that Mandie had sent me, and then I just got it, now I'm going full steam ahead.

    Love JoJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! You're going great guns Jode - glad that you found the CD helpful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Mandie, the CD/DVD was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...