Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cotton Runner Kit...

Cascade Luna is an Aran weight Peruvian Cotton and is great to use to add texture to a simple pattern. I currently have 2 'Cotton Runner Kits' to choose from in my shop and they are each available in 3 diferent colours: 711-plum, 738-cream, 755-apple green.
$10 Kit Includes : : 2 x 50g skeins of Cascade Luna and Cotton Runner Pattern.
$12 Kit Includes : : 2 x 50g skeins of Cascade Luna, 4.5mm hook and Cotton Runner Pattern.


Kits are only available at 'Jellywares on Marshall'. If you'd like one posted out, leave a comment and I'll forward you the details.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jodie
    I just finished my green Luna Cotton Runner...and it turned out GREAT!!!! Such a fab little kit!!!
    think I might make some coasters to match...I just love the colour!!
    Nara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodie,

    I sent you an email to request the kit in the green. Hope it hasnt gone astray.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...