Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Few More BARGAINS!!!!

After having such a great response to Wednesday Nights Sale I've decided to whack a few more things on special...

So pop on over to my SALE BIN for 50% OFF what's left in stock of my 100g skeins of Malabrigo Worsted Merino.  
worsted sale
I have 24 new shades arriving in the next week or so and thought it would be nice to get rid of my old stock before they all arrive... :)

I've also whacked 30% OFF ALL Pattern Leaflets so be sure to check that out also...

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post!! I really like this site, and hope you will write more, thanks for your information.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...